Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brother Sister Incest: Why I Like It

I'm finding that people are having an excellent time wondering about my attraction to brother/sister incest. To be honest, I love how taboo it is. Incest as a whole, no matter if it's brother/sister, mother/son, daughter/dad, etc, is pretty damn taboo. I don't want a fake brother because that would be too much like roleplay. But if I had a hot older brother, you can bet that I would definitely take advantage of him. Only if he wanted though. 





Having a brother like this...he wouldn't judge you and he'd always be there for you,






Not to mention that he's probably really good in bed if he isn't a virgin. So he can probably satisfy you better than others. After all, you want your first time to be good, right?




And to be honest, I have been and currently still am in a playful incestuous relationship with my twin sister Rez. We make a great couple. And we know how to please each other well...so why not try it with the opposite gender? ;)



Sin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment